Heard of Aspiration before? It’s a socially responsible bank . The new offer gives customers a $100 checking bonus for creating an account with no deposit requirements.
Also if you take up the offer with Swagbucks you get $56 more.
About Aspiration bank
It’s based out of California with services for banking and for investing. Two Harvard graduates started the bank in the year 2015.
The core principles on which Aspiration bank are built are on are:
- Trust: Customers come first. Meaning they can pay what’s fair. And they still will work for you.
- Wall Street tries hardest to make money for itself. Aspiration tries to be the best for everyone.
- Aspiration offers sustainability in cash management so you can make more and make the world better.
- 10% of every fee paid to Aspiration is donated to charities that help struggling Americans with better lives.
Use Swagbucks for more $56
Starting 16 of September if you use Swagbucks to sign up you get $56 in addition to the $100 you were getting.
- Sign up for Swagbucks or login
- Key in revenue universe in the search bar at the very top. You will see Revenue universe.
- Click view offer
- You will see a signup link that offers 5600 sb for signing up to Swagbucks.
That’s one offer. Or you can avail $35 by searching Aspiration directly on the search bar.
Use my referral link to sign up to Swagbucks.
Use the Direct Link
The $100 bonus is credited when you open the Spend and Save checking account and fill the requirements
- The account should have $10 or more
- With the debit card make $1000 in transactions in the first 60 days of opening the account.
The availability of the offer is not available. No expiry date
There’s no household limit.
No direct deposit
Soft pull on credit history.
To avoid monthly fees based on the fair pay model you can choose to pay nothing at all.
- The offer is for new customers
- Secondary owner of existing accounts don’t qualify.
- Open and fund account with $19 or more and with $1000 in cumulative transactions.
This offer was presented in the past but at the time there was direct deposit required as well. This only requires $1000 in debit card transactions. Also there are no fees either.