T-Mobile Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) $250 Promotion
Here’s the promo for new customers
The promotion is mainly for AT&T customers, of Verizon, US cellular, Spectrum, Claro or Xfinity. There’s a no strings attached $250 incentive with this deal.
With Bring your own device deals, you need a portin code and new service activation.
Except for the following plans: select choice, value essentials voice postpaid, value essentials voice business don’t qualify.
Offer for existing t mobile customers
If you are an existing customer who has 2 active voice lines and also port a number from another service, you too stand to benefit from the $250 rebate.
If you don’t have a number you can buy the same from ebay sellers who do it.
Here’s how to benefit from the $250 rebate
- Get in touch with T mobile through customer service number at 1-800-937-8997
- You can do this beginning Spetember 18,2020
- Port the number from Verizon, Claro, U.S. cellular.
- All carriers other than the above are excluded.
- Once brough in go to the Tmobile redemption center and plug in the code below: 2020BYOD1
Terms & Conditions
- The offer is limited time only
- Only these competitors are allowed AT&T, Verizon, US Cellular, Spectrum, Claro or Xfinity required.
- Within 30 days you get complete port in and registration
- Once you cancelled voice lines in the past 90 days reactivate them.
- Also get $250 worth virtual express master card to be used online or through instore payment apps. This expires in 6 months.
- Allow up to 8 weeks for getting this credit
- 4 per account
- You cannot combine it with other offers.
The Bottom Line
No end date for thepromo. Do this as soon as you can.