Here’s some great news. If you open a new account with Fidelity Investments they’re going to give you a $50 bonus and set up an automatic deposit with Fidelity Spire, their fresh new mobile app.
Learn all the details of the Fidelity Spire promo and see how to get the most cash offer of $50.
What is Fidelity Spire?
Fidelity Spire is a fresh new mobile from Fidelity that offers features to plan, save and invest. Link external accounts, see balances, and moreover assign and measure financial goals.
Fidelity Spire is different from the main Fidelity app. The difference is in the looks and in the fact that it makes tracking finances easy and fun.
Fidelity Spire’s $50 Promo Offer
Fidelity Spire has a $50 bonus with which you can open up a new and good Fidelity account with the Fidelity Spire app and also set up automatic monthly deposit amounts. This can begin at $10/month for six months.
The thing is even if you have an old and current account with Fidelity or new account you can get the bonus.
You can open these accounts
- The FCMA cash account
- Fidelity Brokerage
- A. Roth IRA
B. Rollover IRA
C. Fidelity go
If you try and setup the automatic deposit valuing $50 then you get bonus deposits of $50 for that. The bonus varies as per the table.
|Bonus between 10 dollars to 24.99||$10|
|Between 25 dollars to 49.99||$25|
|Bonus of $50 or more||$50|
Spire Tier Cash Offer Terms & Conditions
The offer is available to both new and current customers of Fidelity Brokerage Services for those who open a new and eligible account after 9.30.2021
You can open it through the Fidelity Spire app. And then you can set up the required bonus amount.
IMPORTANT: Customers who get rewarded the $100 bonus from April to June offer are not eligible for the offer.
Here are the requirements you need to qualify as a Spire user.
- Register for the offer by opening a new, eligible Fidelity account on or after 9/30/2021. The eligible account must be opened within the Fidelity Spire® app. As a confirmation of your registration, an email will be sent to the email address you provided during the account opening process within 48 hours after the eligible account has been established in good order.
- Eligible accounts include The Fidelity Account, Fidelity Cash Management Account, Fidelity Roth IRA, or a Fidelity Traditional IRA.
- Establish an automatic monthly deposit with a minimum of $10 per month which must remain in effect for at least 6 months from the date of initial deposit. Fidelity may charge accounts that fail to comply with this requirement the cost of the bonus award.
- The Net Deposit at the end of the 20 days after account opening (“the qualification period”) must reach one of the following tiers. Deposits of $10.00 to $24.99 may receive $10, deposits of $25.00 to $49.99 may receive $25, and deposits of $50.00 or more may receive $50.00. Funding must come from an external, non-Fidelity source.
- For purposes of this offer, “Net Deposits” shall mean total external deposits or transfers (including cash, eligible securities and/or margin debit balance transfers) minus assets withdrawn or transferred out of the account within the qualification period.
- Account holders must maintain the bonus award (minus any losses related to trading or market volatility, or margin debit balances) in the account for at least 6 months from the date on which the bonus award is credited to the account. Fidelity may charge accounts that fail to comply with this requirement the cost of the bonus award.
Once you meet the requirements the bonus gets credited in five working days.
Fidelity doesn’t have a bonus offer for opening any Fidelity accounts for existing customers. So it’s a great way for you to make extra money.
Fidelity’s cash management account is your primary hub. It’s a free checking account with debit card, ATM facility and rebates.